Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Hit the high road

I guess I've been missing long enough and it has definitely been a while since I last updated. So, despite not being in the blogging world for all that long prior, I kind of missed it. So, what have I been up to? Well, for one, I have a new job, and I've been busy with that and school. Also, my friend, Yuki, from Japan visited a couple of weeks ago; so my time was mainly devoted to her.
Anyway, my main point for this post is to share a recent purchase that I feel, both, incredibly guilty about, and extremely satisfied with. I know that everyone splurges on shoes, but I thought the price point was a bit much, and admittedly, I really thought long and hard before buying them. Regardless, in the end, I bought them, and now, I don't regret my decision. In the end, I bought these DKNYC ankle boots... et voila!



dknyc platform ankle boots

1 comment:

  1. i was looking through old blog posts and you commented on how you liked wolfs rain, and that hit me. Idk but its really important to me to experiance other bloggers and "fashionistas" that understand what I love. you need to come back to blogging

    <3 zoe

    ReplyDelete