Friday, July 9, 2010

Hot Hot Heat

Forever 21 dress, Anne Klein sunglasses, Payless Shoes

It's so hot here in Vancouver. Finally! I thought summer would never arrive, but then again, I don't know how long this will last either. Despite the soaring temperatures, everyone seems to be enjoying themselves, and that's exactly what my boyfriend and I did yesterday. We headed out to the beach after lunch at an amazing Malaysian/Thai restaurant called Tropika. The beach was definitely the sensible choice given the heat, but we were there for only an hour or so since we met up with a friend for a movie. We watched Get Him To The Greek, and it was hilarious! I laughed till my sides hurt. After that ended, we spontaneously decided to watch Grown Ups that night as well. So, we had a double dose of comedy last night, and very worth it. All and all, it was a good end to a good day.
Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. That day sounds awesome :) Beach days mixed with comedy outlets? The best!

    I like the start of your new blog. What made you use "The Shiny Bangle" as your blog name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well... it's kinda dorky, but I figured that it's a good way to express my ethnicity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ever so dearly for your sweet comment so I could find out about yours! I adore it and am a follower.;)
    much love,
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete